CT Ireland is committed to respecting your privacy and any information you provide (or we collect) is held in accordance with GDPR. Occasionally we may use it to tell you about new services, but we’ll always give you the chance to refuse any marketing communication from us. We NEVER disclose personally identifiable information to third parties. On your request, we will correct any errors in your personal information or delete it from our systems.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
CT Ireland may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
- HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS
The collection and storage of information depends on the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. You may be asked to provide information when you look for certain services. For example, CT Ireland collects information that is necessary for the successful completion of client events.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure communication between you and the CT Ireland team is as efficient as possible.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services or changes to the company.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about services or events that we believe may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these.
- After a significant period of time without communication, we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
Aggregate information and information that does not personally identify you, may be used in many ways. For example, CT Ireland may combine information about your usage patterns on the Website with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and Services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited the most or what features Users find the most attractive).
- RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at privacypolicy@localhost.
- CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, and irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases, locks, and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain.
However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at privacy.policy@localhost
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting CT Ireland. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
CT Ireland does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our servers.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW
CT Ireland is controlled, operated and administered predominantly in Ireland and Europe.
If you are accessing the CT Ireland Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to CT Ireland in Ireland and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.